Sometimes you don't want to be part of a group or follow an agenda with fixed times and activities. Sometimes the aim is quite simply to find a tranquil place and space in which to gently unwind, relax at your own pace and in your own time before you decide what you want to do next and when.
Sometimes you may want to experience a one-on-one guided walking holiday where you can walk and talk freely without worrying about getting lost. Walking at a pace and a distance to suit you, take the time and space to relax and heal, grounding yourself as you walk through the unspoilt Razès landscape, breathing in the unpolluted air and enjoying the warming sun.
If you are looking for a Do-It-Yourself retreat or simply a quiet place to stay alone or with friends for a reviving mini break, full relaxing week or longer restorative stay, a Razès Gîte, buried in the sleepy, rural village of Escueillens, will assist you restore your deep-rooted sense of wellbeing.
- In-gîte: towels, bed linen & basic toiletries provided; access to a library of over 300 films & CDs.
- In-grange: access to games room (table tennis and darts), laundry room, additional kitchen and lounge area complete with wood burner.
- Outdoors: three secluded gardens to choose from with sun loungers, BBQs and outdoor dining facilities.
- Use of our library of local walking routes and maps.
- Walking kit to borrow during your stay (lunch boxes, poles, water bottles, backpacks, cagoules).
- Booking service (restaurants, day trips to prehistoric caves, wine tasting events, Cathar castles, etc.).
Working out the cost of your stay couldn't be easier
The prices quoted below are for self-catering. For B&B, add €8 per person, per night. Should you want half- or full-board or durations other than those quoted below, ask us for a quote. You can arrive and depart on any day of the week to suit your personal travel programme. You may qualify for discounts so please read the additional notes. If you're not sure of anything, Contact Us and we'll work it out for you.
A single person discount of 20% applies to all prices below.
For Malepère Gîte add €10 per night to each of the above.
Secure payments via PayPal
- A minimum of 3 nights' stay is required.
- A 15% discount has been applied to the above prices for occupation of any gîte for two weeks.
- A 15% discount will be applied to the occupation of two gîtes (four people) for a one week stay.
- Special prices will be given on request for stays of longer than two weeks.
- Should you need to cancel, we shall endeavour to refund where we can. However, deposits will not be refunded for cancellations of less than 6 weeks' notice prior to your arrival unless a replacement booking can be found.